Thursday, June 08, 2006


So, I'm new at this but I was thinking, this may be a good way to keep everyone up on what's going on.

It is Thurday and Russell and I only have one more day left of work! I think we are more excited about that than moving. I think we'll be leaving early in the morning on Saturday, the 17th. It's a long drive and then we'll have to get out and move all our stuff. I have some pictures of the inside of the apartment but I don't want to scare anyone. I'll post some pictures once we get there.

This picture is old but I wanted to put something on here...

5 comments:

Papa said...

Hi Caity!

I love your blog!

Papa said...

I'm not seeing my commnets on you blogosphere! And I had to create a login

Gramps said...

Luv Ya !
Great idea to keep in touch, Annie and I will miss you, Ned wont miss Otis.

Gramps

Papa said...

I'm guessin' that, but I don't Seamus will be sorry to see Otis go either! Does say something about a Shih-Tzu?

Papa said...

Who proof read that last comment?