Starting to Pack
We managed to get 6 boxes packed up today. Actually, it was 5 boxes - the bottom one never got opened... I'd say an altogether very productive day. Last night I made Whoopie Pies and Russell made ice cream. This morning, when we were all downstairs, Otis ate all but 2 of the Whoopie Pies. I still got to eat one for breakfast so I wasn't too mad.
It's just starting to sink in that we are leaving and I am really excited. It will be Saturday morning for sure now. We'll be heading out of town at about 2 in the morning just so we can make it to Boise before 5. It's going to be a long trip. Russell has only had his work cell phone for a while and he'll have to leave that behind. Oh, well. Boise, here we come!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like you kids have a start on packin' up! I'm going to miss you both, but I'm excited about you new adventure.
Post a Comment