I am making Whoopie Pies this very moment. Gramps sent me 6 tubs of Fluff and I got them just in time to make a batch for the birthday party at work. When I make them, I really have to try to resist the urge to express my deep heartfelt love and appreciation because I have found that some people flat out don't like them. So, I've tried to down play the delicious Whoopie Pie goodness for my reputation's sake.
Anyway, Russell called me but only let the phone ring once - when I tried to call him, I got the dreaded voicemail. Bummer. I don't know what is going on. They did an update on that website tonight and it looks like he may be gone for a while...
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bad fires in Southern California right now too---heard that they may need to ask other states for help.
what are whoopie pies???
I am unspeakably jealous that you have six tubs of Fluff in your house.
i loooove that picture of my otis
Post a Comment