Saturday, July 29, 2006



I did it. I made it to the fabric store. This is the fabric I picked. I hope it doesn't end up looking too much like lawn furniture... I found some really cute red plaid fabric that I'm going to use for the kitchen and front windows but I didn't buy it today - one project at a time. The clearance section at Home Fabrics is awesome!

Anyway, Russell is still gone. That website says that there are 573 people working on that fire now. He has tried to call me almost everyday but he never has good enough service - I can't hear him at all. I am dying to know how it is going.

Otis is crying right now. He doesn't have to go outside - he wants me to go in the other room so he can go to bed... Baby.

4 comments:

Candace said...

What are you making Caitlin? Check out that wall in your apartment. What is it? Layered wood? Very cool.

Hope Russell is doing alright.

Heather said...

you are so ambitious. You will probably have all sorts of projects done by the time Russell gets back. That really stinks that you can't even talk to him.

Stacy said...

You can do it all Caity--cook, sew, you name it. It's really good to take on these projects while Russell is away---helps to take your mind off it I'm sure. You must miss him like crazy. Hope he comes home soon.

kelly said...

I was wondering the same thing about that wall. You'll have to send a picture of the finished product so we can critique your work.