Thursday, September 07, 2006

I was just thinking. Who made the first shake? This guy was so lazy that he didn't even want to waste the energy bringing a utensil from the ice cream bowl up to his mouth. He wanted to be able to eat ice cream through a straw and he figured it out. Genius. I am forever indebted to you Mr. Ice Cream Shake Inventor. Forever indebted.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I agree. I inherited the love of ice cream from Dad---and I can eat a whole gallon in one sitting easy. Hey, I just had the oreo ice cream shake from Fatburger last week and it was sooooooooo good. Delicious. Has anyone else tried it?

Caitlin said...

They have an oreo shake now! Russ and I used to stop at Fatburger on the way home from the dogpark just for a vanilla shake. So good...

Patti said...

Dad tried it and didn't like it - he said they pulverized his oreos too much . . . it looked AWESOME to me. We go there just about every Saturday. That's our date night!

Dylan Todd said...

I have no idea who invented the milkshake (the Earl of Milkshake, perhaps?), but for goodness' sake, give the man a Nobel Peace prize. Seriously, though. - rdt

Bride said...

i read this aloud to my friends and they laughed.