
Gramps took this gem while we were visiting in Vegas. I thought it was hilarious and I haven't posted a picture of us in a while. This is Annie and Gramp's dog Ned. We had Otis with us but we kept him in the car because Ned was scared of him last time we brought him over - when he was 20 pounds...
I tried a new recipe on Sunday. Perfect for Sunday. Spicy Country Ribs. They are actually boneless and they totally fall apart when they are done. We got good rolls from the bakery and had sandwiches. Anyway, it's a good recipe, you should try.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yum, that recipe looks good. I will try them on your recommendation.
One more thing . . . Ned doesn't look so happy.
I haven't seen Ned in forever. I thought he was Seamus. When are you coming home for Thanksgiving? I want to see you on Friday and/or Saturday.
this is FUNNY. i miss ruckle haha
Post a Comment