Sunday, January 07, 2007

So, I got my hair done yesterday. I didn't wash it today but I think Bride is waiting to see...


Bride got her hair done too. She sent me this picture. She says it's black but it doesn't look black to me.


Has anyone else noticed that blogger is uploading pictures way faster lately?

7 comments:

Amber said...

Is your hair dark??
I love it!!!

Candace said...

cute, cute, cute!

Patti said...

I love it! I really do...

Brooke said...

I love your hair! It's fun to do something different. You look great & so does your sis!

kelly said...

Bride looks like Lacey Chabert from Mean Girls (which I hope she takes as a compliment because don't you hate when someone tells you you look like someone you think is ugly and you're like, "Thanks. I hate you.")

Bride said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bride said...

kel you are too funny. "oh my gosh karen you cant just ask people why theyre white."