So, let me tell you a little bit about my day yesterday. You know, I am continually manipulated by Otis. If you are a sucker DO NOT get a dog. He would be perfectly fine at home for eight hours until the end of the day but I go home for lunch every day so I can take him out and keep him company. Yes, I said keep him company. I eat first and then take him out - usually at the last minute. So, I take him out and on the way back I check the mail. I come in the back door and decide to grab the last grapefruit and bring it to work for a little late afternoon snack. Somewhere between the back door and the fridge I lose my keys. It took me almost 20 minutes to find them. They were in the pantry closet. I think I need one of those pagers for my keys and as long as I'm at it, I better get one for my glasses too.
Russell was at home for lunch one day last week and I made some Kraft Mac & Cheese. Well, I tried to hurry and add the butter while he was turned around so he wouldn't see how much I put in and he totally called me on it. He said I had butter written in my eyes. I just didn't want to forget that.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
One might say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". ahem, Dad...
Originally I was talking about misplacing your stuff. After I posted my reply I realized it has to do with the butter, too.
This is what Dad says on the subject . . . "they have to be somewhere".
My husband totally has a problem with how often I misplace my keys. I've been known to be SERIOUSLY late to work because I cannot find them. It's bad.
cait-a pager wouldnt help you unless you nailed it to the wall cause youll lose that too.
okay....your family is so funny. You girls always make me laugh with all your comments back & forth. And the butter thing is killing me. Too funny.
Post a Comment