
So, last night we finished the floor. I can't believe it's done. After work we went and got some power food. You know, chili cheese dogs from Sonic. We swept and mopped the floor and then went for a walk down to the Greenbelt while it dried. Guess what we saw! Mule deer. Right in the middle of the dang city. Isn't it so weird? It is to me.

Anyway, here is the finished floor. We like how it turned out. The hallway is my favorite part. We are moving everything in tonight after work and after we're all done cleaning and getting out of the apartment, then we'll think about base and paint.
Have I mentioned that I am totally wasted?

4 comments:
Mule deer? Whaaaa? I have never even heard of that animal.
Floors are AWESOME, Caity. Great job. They look great.
Kelly found awesome floors like that under the carpet in her house. You guys did a really good job.
youre my hero.
It's beautiful! You are gonna love it so much more because you put so much work into it.
Post a Comment