Monday, April 02, 2007


This is what we did most of the weekend. We were all pretty tired. On Saturday morning we picked up the kitchen table and chairs and the desk and we finished cleaning up the apartment. We managed to get the kitchen and most of our clothes unpacked. I baked a loaf of bread, some bread bowls and made some peanut butter squares.
Otis doesn't seem to be a big fan of the cold wood floor. He hopped up on the couch and made some room for himself. I had to take a picture - it looks like he has his arm around Russell.

7 comments:

Patti said...

Otis is the BIGGEST baby . . . will you look at him? It's like he was the one doing all the moving.

He's sweet. Seamus is dumb.

Heather said...

I guess you decided on paint...I like that blue. Show us a picture of the whole room.

Caitlin said...

That wall was already that blue color. We haven't painted yet but I was thinking about a similar blue for the front room. Not sure yet...

Candace said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. that picture is funny.

Ryan said...

Did you take out my kitchen floor?????? The wood is VERY nice, I am so impressed you did it yourselves! NICE GOING!

So I know nothing about nothing but let me tell you- that dog is in for a world of hurt when you guys start a family. Im glad he's livin it up while he can! :) Too Funny!

Amber said...

I love that dog!!

Lauren said...

That is so funny!You must be glad that you got all that work done.