Thursday, July 19, 2007

I bought some sweet new earbuds last night. I busted the ones that came with my iPod and then bought some cheap $10 ones. Let me clue you in here - waste. Total waste. If you need a new pair, you may as well just cough up the thirty bucks. I did and I don't feel bad about it. My new earbuds are so sweet, I can't even hear myself whistle. Does that mean I have the music turned up too loud? Is there such a thing as too loud? If you don't know, the answer to both of those questions is no.


Also, check out this conversation I had with Russell this week:

me: I can't wait for school to start. (pause) That makes me sort of dorky, doesn't it?

Russell: (distracted by some stupid show like America's Got Talent) Yes.

me: You are the one that married me. What does that make you?

Russell: (still distracted) A dork lover I guess.


Looking for a laugh? Here you go:


8 comments:

Patti said...

BHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . dork lover.

I will laugh till the day I die over that picture.

Brooke said...

Russell is a dork lover! I love the both of you.

Amber said...

That is really funny! I love it though....dork lover!

Dylan Todd said...

Hey, did you get your mixtape yet?

Bride said...

so totally agree about the ear buds i did the same thing.

Candace said...

Russell is SO FUNNY!

when does school start?

Gramps said...

You could never be a Dork !!!!
Russell on the other hand...................Just kidding !


We miss both of you.

Caitlin said...

I still haven't gotten my mixtape and school starts the last week in August.