Saturday, December 29, 2007

I just thought of something. In a few short weeks this blog is (hopefully) going to be a lot more interesting. I start my clinicals on January 22nd and I am so excited. I can't wait to get my scrubs even though they will probably be the most obnoxious blue and orange Boise State colors. That is how excited I am. I don't even care that I am going to have to wear electric orange.

I am subbing for the Sunbeam class this Sunday and the Primary prez said I can pick my lesson. I'm doing "I'm Thankful for My Home" and I am so setting up the tent in the classroom. How psyched will these little kids be?

A girl at church is starting a book club. The first book is Princess Academy. I picked it up at the library today. Anyone heard? Is it any good? Holla (whoa, was I hanging out with Bride all week last week or what?)

3 comments:

Patti said...

You know I'm excited about your clinicals . . . I never even thought about blogging. Sweet.

Caity, your Sunbeams here still talk about you. You're GOOD.

The week was extra fun. Miss you. Happy New Year!

Kimberly Church said...

Oh man those sunbeams are going to be stoked. haha You're the best.

chanel said...

Scrubs rock!