Are you watching the halftime show?
If my Dad grew out his hair, it would look exactly like Tom Petty's.
Anybody with me?
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you watching the halftime show?
If my Dad grew out his hair, it would look exactly like Tom Petty's.
Anybody with me?
Posted by Caitlin at 6:06 PM
4 comments:
HA! Yes.
Ohhhh, your blog looks good. I LOVE that header.
i love the header too.
also yes dad would have tom petty's hair. but would be much less scary looking.
We always used to say a younger Dad reminded us of Tom Petty. (Well, Tom was younger at the time, too.)
Help me make my blog look better. We better make it quick since I internally vow every day to abandon the thing, only to let it suck me back in.
I've decided to take the same picture for every season this year. I will hopefully get a winter one tomorrow.
Meliss, I was going to say that Dad looked like Tom Petty but I looked for a picture of him to post and they were all really scary. Time hasn't been as kind to Tom as it has to Dad...
Post a Comment