Wednesday, February 06, 2008


I think that in the argument, raised donut vs. cake donut, the answer can be quite variable. Take for instance, DK's Donuts in Boise, ID on State and 13th streets. Go for the cake people! Now Donut Tyme in Las Vegas, NV on Charleston just past Lamb, raised glazed is all I'm sayin'.

What I'm telling you here is there is really no need to choose a favorite. Don't you feel better with the weight of that decision off your shoulders?

I myself am headed down to DK's pronto in honor of my 24th year.

8 comments:

Candace said...

i just looked at my calendar & saw your name. Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! ... And get Two you deserve it! Hope you have a Great Day!!!

Stacy said...

Eating donuts on birthdays is a must. Oh, I love donuts.

Patti said...

Happy Birthday, Caity. Have a cake donut. Or a raised donut. Lemon. Creme filled. Jelly. YUM.

Happy Birthday.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Happy Birthday! I'll eat a donut in your honor. That's just the kind of sister I am. In fact, I love you so much, I'll eat two.

Stacy said...

Alright, that was funny, Miss. Cait, check your email. :)

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We tried calling you tonight. Hope you had a good day.

Bride said...

i always think of you when i see the white frosting with the sprinkles..