Friday, February 29, 2008

Things I'm doing with Bride when she visits this summer:

1. Float the Boise River
2. maybe twice
3. Eat outside somewhere fancy downtown
4. Watch the 4th of July fireworks in the park
5. Eat donuts
6. Watch Moulin Rouge
7. and West Side Story
8. Go to the Saturday market
9. and maybe find some cool handmade jewelry
10. and maybe buy it
11. ooh, and buy some of those mini donuts at that one stand
12. Yard sale shop in the North End
13. Go to that cowboy bar and ride the mechanical bull
14. Go to a rodeo in Nampa
15. Maybe go to a baseball game (for the nachos)
16. Take the hard top off the Scout
17. and go camping
18. and make fried dough in the dutch oven over the coals
19. Buy a puppy
20. That last one was a joke

You should know that if YOU come visit me, I will have a similar plan (minus the musicals if you'd like). How far we get through the list? That's another story...

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

I forgot to add stay up late until we laugh at really stupid things and wake up Russell and then he yells at us and we go to bed.

Patti said...

It sounds so fun.

Anonymous said...

Way fun... and I could totally see the staying up late laughing and russell yelling thing happening!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

If I came, could we ADD more musicals? I knew Bride was my soul-sister when it came to the genre... but, Cait, I had no idea. Gracie (musical lover in training) and I want to come, watch musicals, eat donuts and laugh at really stupid things until Russell yells at us!

Caitlin said...

You want more musicals? You got it. Let me know ahead which ones though. I only like them if I can sing along...