Tuesday, June 24, 2008


We had Casanova pizza for dinner last night. Holy crap. Can you see those chunks of garlic? The Comet: tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil leaves, sliced tomatoes, pepperoni and extra garlic. SO good. So good.

Now let me tell you about the tree on our house. Saturday night was very windy. I was at work. The tree in our front yard blew over in the wind and landed on the roof. It knocked the top of our chimney loose but at least it didn't fall totally off, that might have caused some damage. Poor Russell was up on the roof with a hand saw cutting all the small branches off but the trunk of this thing is huge! We're going to have to rent a chainsaw.

Bride will be here Saturday and I plan on thoroughly documenting the happenings of our days (as if you weren't all DYING to come visit me in Boise already). So, you have that to look forward to.

It's totally summer now, isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I could eat that pizza right off my computer screen! And the tree... Poor Russell!! I am just glad it didnt do more damage!!

Patti said...

That looks so good to me...

Weight Watchers is a diet.

Bride said...

that looks wicked good

Stacy said...

You and Bride are going to have so much fun. Boise looks beautiful. I really hope we can come visit you someday.