Sunday, July 20, 2008


Russell suggested that I do a contest to see who can guess at what store we found this luchador mask and this totally awesome bag that I most definitely bought.

He suggested that the prize be a luchador mask but I don't think anyone will get the answer or really wants that anyway (except maybe Dylan).

Isn't Russell a good sport? He even pursed his lips just like Ramses.

So, what do you think? You want to take a guess?

7 comments:

Dylan Todd said...

It's an Army/Navy surplus store.

Caitlin said...

I am seriously impressed, Dylan.

Dylan Todd said...

It looked too much like some sort of horrifying fallout shelter to be anything else.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Awesome bag.

Bride said...

Russ is dead on.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard!! That is so funny! So does Dylan get the mask?

Brooke said...

Love the bag..love the pic of Russ...love the Affordable Gates shirt he has on;) ALWAYS