i love you more than words can say. these pictures are-you. you cant wink. what is that? oh and dont give up on the eye shadow. i wont be wearing it for like 18 months so..
What? You can't blink?
The last one is kind of a wink. It's not exactly a subtle one, but still!
I'm sorry. I wasn't very clear about this, was I? Meliss, you got it totally right. Isn't a wink supposed to be indiscreet? I cannot wink without my mouth wide open.
I meant discreet. The way I do it is indiscreet. I know what that means, I swear!
I have this visual of you trying to wink at someone across a room... and it's making me laugh.What's this about the eye shadow? Blog about it.I always want to wear eye shadow, but my nightmarish experiences with it in the seventh grade have scarred me for life.
i can't wink either. It looks something like yours. I loved the pictures! hahaha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love you more than words can say. these pictures are-you. you cant wink. what is that?
oh and dont give up on the eye shadow. i wont be wearing it for like 18 months so..
What? You can't blink?
The last one is kind of a wink. It's not exactly a subtle one, but still!
I'm sorry. I wasn't very clear about this, was I? Meliss, you got it totally right. Isn't a wink supposed to be indiscreet? I cannot wink without my mouth wide open.
I meant discreet. The way I do it is indiscreet. I know what that means, I swear!
I have this visual of you trying to wink at someone across a room... and it's making me laugh.
What's this about the eye shadow? Blog about it.
I always want to wear eye shadow, but my nightmarish experiences with it in the seventh grade have scarred me for life.
i can't wink either. It looks something like yours. I loved the pictures! hahaha
Post a Comment