Just picked up my last book from the bookstore. The LAST used copy. It took some pretty serious restraint to keep from doing a little dance in that isle. The rest of my books, ordered online, will be here tomorrow. I inserted my divider tabs into my notebook. I am so ready for school to start. I have decided not to buy a parking permit for this semester. Ask me how that's going when it starts getting rainy right around Octoberish.
So, this tree in my yard. Something is growing on it. Some kind of fruit, I think. It kind of looks like a tiny green plum. What the heck is it? I don't know but I won't be chopping the tree down until I find out...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brandon thinks MAYBE an apricot tree?
have you tasted them? just kidding... dont do that!
What is that? Yes please don't cut that down too!
Post a Comment