Saturday, September 20, 2008

I ran a 5K this morning. It was sponsored by the hospital that I work at and it was cheap so I did it. I've never run in a race before. Can I just say, it is seriously motivating when you run past someone (who cares if they happen to be walking). It hasn't rained in Boise in I don't know how long. It's been a while okay. Guess what happened this morning. Not just sprinkles, it was raining. And cold. I still didn't hate it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting back into bed.

3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Yay! That's really cool! (Bummer about the rain though.)

I'll try to write about my race soon. I hurt myself just a little before Mile 2... but somehow (I'm not even sure how) I still made it through the next 4. I definitely had to walk some of it because of what I did to my leg.

Anyway, I'm really glad you tried a race. Now we need to find one we can do together... Still up for that half marathon?

Patti said...

Congratulations, Caity. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

that is so cool! Good for you! I have been wanting to do a run for awhile now... but I am never in shape to do it!!