Monday, February 09, 2009

I'm getting used to a much shorter ponytail. Russell thought it was hilarious that it sticks straight out like that. 


I bought a flat iron tonight. I'll consider taking a picture of it down when I figure out how to do it... 

I have another busy week ahead of me - another test - but I'm working for the Special Olympics for a class on Thursday and they told us to bring our cameras so I should have something good to share. 

I can't believe it's only Monday. 

5 comments:

Patti said...

it's CUTE!

Kimberly Church said...

Russell would laugh at that!
But its super cute!!

Anonymous said...

super cute! i love when its still long enough to put up! good luck with the flat iron- its NOT my friend.

Papa said...

I had a pony tail like that when I was your age, now I don't have any hair......

Amber said...

LUCKY! You can put it in a pony? Mine is too short.