Thursday, April 02, 2009


Hugh Jackman is hot and I will go to the movies for him. So he can make a lot of money. So he can make more movies. So I can go to the movies again. To see him. Plus, you know, it's good for the economy. 

6 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Thank. You. Hugh Jackman IS hot and I will join you in your campaign to ogle Hugh Jackman and stimulate the economy. It's the most patriotic and truly American thing we can do. For an Australian actor. Hot Australian actor.

Anonymous said...

you guys make me laugh!I think he is hot too.. and I too will help stimulate the economy!
I thought you were going to post pics from your vegas trip...

Patti said...

I guess it's a generational thing. Not hot to me.

I remember when you loved The Rock and I didn't get that either . . . now I do, so I suppose there's hope.

P.S. Did you SEE his opening on SNL?

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Do you mean the Rock on SNL? Because I thought he rocked it. Get it???? Rocked it. Bahhahahhahahhahah...

p.s. Maggie has a hacking cough and a fever since Monday (plus an ear infection which we found out about yesterday). I'm not getting much sleep. Is it obvious because I think I'm pulling the lack of sleep off rather well. Bahahhahahahah....

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I was being serious about the Rock on SNL by the way. He was funny!

Patti said...

He sang and danced. He was GOOD. And all I could think was . . . Caity always liked this guy and I never got it.

Loved him.