Thursday, April 16, 2009

Officially, I am hanging my "summer" banner in the hopes that doing so might make it hurry up and get here already. Are you listening to me? I am ready to skip over Spring! It's overrated. So variable. Will it rain? Won't it rain? It's hovering right around freezing it could actually be snow. Forget it. Summer? I'm ready for you.


Wish me luck with these raspberries. If I get enough of them, I am going to make black raspberry ice cream - my all time favorite flavor. (I hope I get enough)

2 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Oooh... I like the Summer banner. I didn't remember what it looked liked.

I like Spring, but I think there are fewer variables here. What? Sunny and in the 70s again today? OK! Good with me!

Papa said...

I comin' up for some ice cream, just let me know when it's ready!