
The tall ships were in Boston this weekend. This is the best picture I managed but there were others a lot bigger.

In the Public Garden. At the swan boats. Just for Mom.
We saw the Make Way for Ducklings statues, too but there were a bunch of strangers kids all sitting on them and stuff.

Good ol' George Washington, also the Public Garden.

Obviously I didn't quite sneak a picture in before we ate the scrumtrulescent Mike's pastries.
We packed a lot in on this particular day. We saw Boston Harbor, went to the aquarium, saw Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. I didn't take as many pictures as I probably should have - I was worried I would run out of battery before I made it to the Public Garden for the swan boat pictures. The only thing - someone (cough **Mom** cough) should have warned me that Mike's Pastry was going to be such a madhouse...

2 comments:
We waited in line at the bakery, only guess what - there is no line!
I completely forgot about the mob at Mike's. Really.
I love the swan boats picture. Thank you!
Post a Comment