Monday, February 15, 2010

I thought that when you got old, you didn't care about sleeping in anymore. I just realized this very moment why I have that misconception. I never once heard my parents complain about getting out of bed and getting to it. You guys either deserve a big high five or I am so much lazier than I think I am.


I have to say, it's been especially bad lately. I started working nights AND I got a new memory foam mattress pad. New schedule = extra sleepy, new mattress pad = super comfy bed. Bad combo. I don't want to do anything else. But I'm old...

7 comments:

Patti said...

I love that C.S. Lewis quote . . . "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn."

I'm VERY amused that you thought it was an age thing.

Patti said...

oh . . . and hooray for the memory foam mattress pad.

Amber said...

I love my memory foam pad= I LOVE MY BED TOO!!!
But believe me if it wasn't for these little boys that pull me out of bed so early i would totally be sleeping in. someday!
I hope you adjust to your new work/sleeping schedule.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Seriously, thumbs up to the memory foam. Working nights sounds hard.

Caitlin said...

Am I, like, the last person in the world to know how insanely awesome memory foam is?

Anonymous said...

ok first, your not old. Cause If your old... then so am I. and I refuse to call myself old for a long time, even though I feel really old right now!!

and second, new memory foam mattress= melissa's jealous!!

charly said...

is it sad that i dont know what a memory foam pad is? and that i want one anyway? it sound nice!