So, I'm trying to get used to working nights on the weekends and still doing daytime stuff (you know, school) during the week. Thursday I have class from 8am-3pm and I work from 11pm-7am. Tricky. I decided this week to stay up late on Wednesday night so I would be ready to nap/sleep Thursday afternoon. I gave myself a little project so that I wouldn't be tempted to crawl in to bed. I ripped out all the seams of a scrub top and used it as a pattern and made my own (right now I'm doing the arm pump thing and yelling whoomp, whoomp, whoomp)! I bought the cheapest fabric that I could find (because I was sure it wouldn't turn out) and got to it. I think I will totally do it again. And next time I'm sure I could bust it out in half the time - maybe 5 hours instead of 10...
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Posted by Caitlin at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
BHAHAHA . . .
Hot pink scrubs are fun.
I wanna see!
well, the color should keep you awake!
Post a Comment