Tuesday, April 06, 2010

So, I haven't started on the porch project yet - but like I said before, I'm trying to take my time and slowly gather up just the right assortment of things. Anyway, I was too busy on the Oregon coast (!) to think about decorating the porch.

It was different than any beach I've ever been to. Russell just kept saying, "I guess the forest goes right up to the ocean" over and over again. It rained the entire time we were there but we ate a lot of seafood and it was awesome (I ate clam chowder at 3 different places). I did manage to lose my keys. On the beach. Minutes before we were supposed to be headed back home. I had to miss work. But as long as we're looking on the bright side, we got to stay for an extra day...

2 comments:

Amber said...

we went to go visit brian's grandma in oregon. that is the one thing i remember about the beach there. it is crazy to see trees.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

So wait, what ended up happening with the keys? Gone forever, I assume?