Everyone had Thursday off this week. Russell, Ryan and I went to Emmett, Idaho to pick cherries. Can you see all the cherries on those trees? It took 5 minutes and we had 5 pounds of cherries - forget about what we ate while we picked. Now I just have to worry about the potential problem that 3 adults, 1 bathroom and 5 pounds of cherries could equal.
Russell likes to eat them right off the tree.

After that, we made our way over to Weiser, Idaho for the Fiddle Festival. Let me tell you something about these little Idaho towns - excellent people watching. I do have photographic evidence but feel too guilty posting it, the poor guy...
Doesn't this picture make you want to start a family band? It totally makes me want to.

2 comments:
I've never even seen a real cherry tree. Awesome.
Glad you are getting out in the fresh air! Did those fiddlers play any Irish jigs?
Post a Comment