Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've been petitioning for a new washer & dryer for a while. Sometimes, I would have to spin a load 3 times before I threw it in the dryer. While I was at work last night Russell texted me a picture of these and said, "it's a Christmas miracle!"
Russell may or may not have also purchased a new television. Why does re-arranging the furniture so the chair is in the middle of the living room (and squarely in front of the tv) mean Christmas to me?
And Otis says Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Merry Christmas, Otis!!

p.s. I can't wait to come to your house for a visit and do some laundry while I'm there!

Patti said...

That is so awesome. I'm with Missa. I want to do laundry there.

Bride said...

that washing machine and dryer are sooo awesome

charly said...

haha! i love ur new washer and dryer! otis looks handsome in that hat :)
love you!

Anonymous said...

im So jealous!!

and Otis looks Mad!!