Thursday, May 05, 2011

My best impression of Tom Haverford. (Russell says I'm not even close)

Russell is cramming in a little last minute homework and all I was doing was sitting there and he said I was distracting him. He waited until the last minute and now he's freaking out a little and I'm so jerky that I just can't stop laughing about it. Anyway, here's some random stuff:

- I've never taken pictures in one of those photo booth thingys in the mall. Sad, huh? Will someone please do that with me?

- My last post? In retrospect I should have probably told you that it was a handwritten note and that woman couldn't have hurt anyone if she tried. Sorry about that.

- I had a patient who had a tattoo of a man's name on the inside of her thigh. She was 76 years old. Gross.

- It made it to 66˚ yesterday and I sat outside in the sun. No lie, I was tempted to put on my bathing suit.

- In a matter of hours I'll be in Vegas with ALL of my brothers and sisters. I wonder what the temperature is there...

1 comments:

charly said...

i will totally go to the photo booth with you!