Saturday, June 25, 2011

Have you guys met Aireal? I don't talk about her enough. Aireal and I worked together at Nurse Apprentices (Nurse Accomplices, as Bride would say), we graduated together and we got jobs as brand new nurses on the same floor. Our job is so stressful! Have I told you guys this? Having someone to vent to who really can relate, someone to bounce problems off of, it makes all the difference in the world. Have I said I don't know what I would do without her? I seriously do not know.
We made scrub tops last week. And it was pretty much torturous. I don't have a pattern, just a scrub top that I ripped the seams out of and I couldn't remember what to do first or what to attach where or anything. The whole time I just kept saying I was freestylin' (watch at 2:40. yeah, pretty much just like that). All I can say is a scrub top is very forgiving because they are totally still wearable!

The thumbs down is for how long these took us to finish (I'll never tell). And for how much junk food I ate while we were in the process. Thanks for suffering through to the end, Aireal. And for everything else, too.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Finally I've met her...

I like the colors!

cm2e said...

Nice to meet Aireal! Looks great!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

So cute!

BridgetToohey said...

oh my head the last picture I laughed right out loud shes funny