So, my friend's baby (born at 28 weeks) went home with a nasal cannula (if I remember correctly). Is it possible that Ruby won't have one by the time she goes home?
How beautiful can one baby be?? Love the new look! Keeping our fingers crossed that she'll continue to do well -- and continue to gain weight! Amazing!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! Is this all the time?
So, my friend's baby (born at 28 weeks) went home with a nasal cannula (if I remember correctly). Is it possible that Ruby won't have one by the time she goes home?
I'll say it again- Is this a real baby? This looks like a doll.
My cup runeth over!!!! I want to hug you right now. Can I come hug you?
All Dustin can say is "Wow".
Russ is right. Champ.
Looking Pretty darn good!
How beautiful can one baby be?? Love the new look! Keeping our fingers crossed that she'll continue to do well -- and continue to gain weight! Amazing!
she is beautiful!!!!!! love this. :)
I love her purple hat. She looks so cute!
Post a Comment