Ruby gained a gram. One gram. That's pretty wussy. The docs say that with the number of calories she's getting, she should be gaining and she's just not. We're going to make some adjustments today and so we'll see if it makes a difference.
On a much more fun note, Ruby got her first hair things (more like head things) today. I had too much fun with them all. Sometimes I wonder if the nurses and doctors get annoyed because I kinda want to play with her like a doll all the time. Is it always appropriate? Probably not. But I do it anyway. Like today when I tried 10 different headbands on her.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Posted by Caitlin at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Caity,
She looks so cute! Glad the purple beanie fits and it looks like the white one is close too. Keep having fun with the headbands, bows, and flowers. Which do you like the best?
Susan
Caitypops, I was telling your mom that I just want to kiss Ruby's cubby little cheeks...all day long ! Someday 8) !!
Hope the adjustments work out well. What's wrong w/ ten head bands?
Nothing is wrong with ten headbands!
CAIT! I love these new pics. She's looking fabulous.
Post a Comment