Monday, February 06, 2012

Ruby weighed 3 lbs 15 ounces this morning. She stayed on her nasal cannula all night last night and all day during the day today. She had to have her immunizations tonight. The nurse gave the shot and she started to get all red-faced and mad and then she gave her a drop of sucrose and she completely forgot about the shot. She pretty much gave her candy & she was happy. Sounds like my baby.

And another thing. Mom held her today, whispered sweet nothings in her ear and she loved it.

7 comments:

aireal said...

Is this a real baby? I mean, she looks SOOO perfect in this picture. The best I have seen her yet. What a cute little hat. Grandma's touch.

aireal said...

I can't stop looking at this picture. I am showing everyone at work.....You can't stop me.

cm2e said...

A drop of sugar makes everything right!

Robin said...

This grandma is so happy for your mom! Can't wait for my turn to snuggle this little chubba-wubba!

aireal said...

Seriously though, when do I get to hold her?

Kelly said...

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!
Seriously, I don' t care - I'll talk about Ruby to anyone who stands next to me long enough.

Amber said...

so cute! i love that picture too. and happy birthday girl!! i missed your day. i hope you had a fun day.