Thursday, April 05, 2012

I know what you are thinking. I'm a slacker. Sorry, man. I have a problem. I NEVER want to put this baby down. I don't even want to put her down to go to the bathroom. And it's not easy going to the bathroom holding a floppy baby. Well, she's not floppy but you know when they kind of throw their heads around more than they mean to.

Ruby pulled out her NG tube last night and we're giving her a trial run without it. Her last bottle took an hour to get down and she was pretty drool-y. We will see how the next one goes. I keep threatening her but I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere. She was much more agreeable while her aunts were here.

2 comments:

cm2e said...

I have become SO addicted to getting a Ruby fix . . .She looks so beautiful w/o any tubes. Just that face . . .
Pics w/ the Aunties up next?
Sox lost the season opener. thought you'd want to know . . .

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I support your inclination to never put that baby down. I would never put that baby down if I could have snuck her into my suitcase like I wanted to!

p.s. I miss you Ruby!! You're the cutest! (Don't tell Maggie.)