Saturday, April 07, 2012

We didn't make it 24 hours without the NG. What a let down. It's really hard to wake up a baby to feed her and I think the frustration is starting to wear on us. Yesterday she was out so cold, we didn't even try to wake her up. We gavaged the whole bottle. Someday she's going to want to eat all the time. I can't wait.

Here is the Moby wrap. Oh man, I love it. It may be way too hot in the summertime but I would absolutely invest in another one if there is a more breathable fabric. This weekend it will be in the 70's and Ruby and I will be strolling the neighborhood.

6 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Look how cute you are! So cute. I like this photo. :)

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I wish I had had a Moby wrap.

Stacy said...

Missa is right. You look so, so cute. Love you guys.

cm2e said...

Looking GOOD! XO

Amber said...

i had one on those with greyson. they are awesome!

charly said...

i had a dream about you and ruby last night. you bought something from directdoorhardware.com (where i work member?) some cabinet knobs for a dresser you re-did. and so for some reason i thought it would be easier for it to ship to me and then i would bring it over to you. so i did. and ruby was sitting up all by herself with her cute chubby cheeks and i was so excited i could hardly stand it. i asked if i could finally hold her for the first time! but i said, let me go scrub my hands really good like i did when i went to visit in the nicu. so i went in your kitchen and you had body wash that i accidentally used instead of soap. and it took me forever to find the real soap. i was trying to hard to hurry, but it was slow slow going. and then you do you know what happened? ryan woke me up to see if i wanted an egg for breakfast! i never got to hold sweet little ruby! sad! when i know i am over this cold, i am coming over caitlin... watch out!
ps. such a cute picture. :) miss you!