Nothing new to report. Last week Ruby gained 5.5 ounces. We switched to a regular formula (no prescription - you can buy it anywhere!) and she's going after those bottles like a champ!
Ruby has a bunch of 2 month post discharge follow ups this week and Russell has finals so we are pretty busy.
She has started to smile at us and she is this close to sucking her thumb which I find myself encouraging - I hate reinserting the pacifier every 2 seconds.
Can you believe how perfect she is?
Wednesday, May 09, 2012
Posted by Caitlin at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
She is absolutely perfect. Seeing the pictures makes me smile. Kelley DiRosa
She is so perfect.
Oh, yes indeed!
Perfect she IS!
so perfect!
i want to come visit
I stalk your baby.
She is PERFECT.
CAITLIN. I'm half way around the world from you right now so I need daily pics! Daily pics, I say!!!!
yes I can... and yes she is!
Post a Comment