

I am making myself dinner. Russell and I planned on testing a new recipe this week - Feta Chicken with Zucchini. He told me I better not let the stuff go bad - he's not sure when he'll be home. He thinks he'll be in Redmond for a while. They have more guys there this time than they did last time.
It should be a fun weekend. I think I am going to start fabric shopping. I am taking on the decidedly formidable task of making window coverings for all of our windows. It should be interesting.
The weekend did start out good though, I heard Bobby Brown "Every Little Step I Take." Does anyone know when that song came out? What was I, three? Anyway, good song.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I made window coverings (some more successful than others) for all our windows in our little Davis apartment. It was student housing and apparently blinds were far too upscale - the windows still had their original 60's curtains and I was sure they were to blame for the sudden feelings of depression I had when we moved in. The new curtains definitely helped.
I'm guilty too of loving Bobby Brown/New Edition music. Every little step is an awesome song!
Post a Comment