Friday, July 21, 2006


When you were little did you put juice in the freezer to make yourself a delicious popsicle in a cup? We still do...

5 comments:

kelly said...

Good idea! I'm totally doing that and Cole will be grateful since he spends the better part of his day in front of the fridge yelling, "Popsicle! Popsicle!" We'll need them since tomorrow's forecast predicts it will be 111 degrees. I saw Boise was 104 the other day. Do you guys have AC?

Caitlin said...

We have a cooler in our bedroom but it only keeps that room cool. I have to keep the butter in the fridge. If I leave it out, it melts (or Otis eats it).

Does anyone else remember that old fan that we used to have - for some reason I am thinking yellow and brown. I bought one just like it.

As long as we're on the subject, does anyone remember the pink blanket? What ever happened to that thing?

Bride said...

i miss russell jaba jaba..


SUPER MODEL DOCUMENTARY HOUR!!..i just remembered that and wanted to take you back to the pathetic summer of Superstar.

Bride said...

i was just thinking about the pink blanket. SAD. all of us could fit on the floor and have equal blankage. that was a wedding present for mom and dad and it fell apart from over usage.

im not all-knowing. mom is sitting right by me.

Stacy said...

I remember that pink blanket too. It was always fun laying on the floor with everyone and taking naps on Sunday afternoons. :)