
I talked to Russell for about two minutes tonight. He is still in Oregon but he isn't waiting anymore. He's on the Maxwell Fire. I've been online seeing how much I can find out about it. It says that the terrain is steep and rugged but it estimates it should be contained by the end of the night. We'll see what happens.
In the meantime, I'm just hanging out. I really want to go to the fabric store but I feel bad leaving Otis. I know. Pathetic. Anyway, I have to take him to the vet again tomorrow. Should be fun.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hangingout=bored=calling Bridie once 9pm hits and I have free minutes..you should put up those pictures I took of you and Russ on thecouch the day we all took pictures..like the one where you make Ryan's face, o priceless.
Such a cute picture of you guys. Do you know where to buy that bandana with the cooling beads?
Post a Comment