Tired of the dog pictures? I don't care. Too bad.
What is wrong with my dog that he sucks, yes sucks, on this stuffed animal every single night?
Anyway, if you are looking for some motivation for getting in shape I have an excellent suggestion. Take some pictures of yourself in your bathing suit. I tried on every single one of mine and not one looked good. Bad sign. It reminds me of those year long profiles they do in Allure. I love those.
Otis and I went down to the river again tonight. We parked on one side and walked over a bridge at 15th Street. Little did I know, the next bridge wasn't until 9th! Poor Otis - it was a bit of a walk for him. In Vegas, the high temperature hits at what? about noon, maybe one? Here, we get to the high at 5pm. It sucks. So there we are, in the park walking along the river (hello bugs) at 6pm. Good idea, Cait.
I haven't heard from Russ yet tonight but last night he said that the three other groups that were waiting with them all got called out. He doesn't think he'll be home before he goes out on a fire. I think he's starting to go a little crazy out there. He told me that before he goes out he is buying a carton of cigarettes. His boss told him that he's seen one cigarette go for $15 and 3/4 of the guys in Russell's group smoke. Does that sound like something he would do or what?


5 comments:
I love those Allure year-long makeovers too.
And, hey, Otis is your baby. So keep posting pictures. Plus, my kids love to see him. They especially love the one of him in the bathtub. It never fails to crack Grace up.
Missa's right, everybodies blog about the kids, why shouldn't it be the kids and Otis. Maybe I'll post a shot of Seamus.
I'm down about twenty pounds since the first of the year, my goal is for another fifteen. Hopefully before I have a physical in August. That's gonna be tough, the week with Mom away was a killer.
Inspired by Missa's running a 5k, Mom has been doing great in her exercise program. She miss a day while cruising and went twice today!
Oh yeah, Otis clearly didn't suckle long enough and that's why he sucks on his teddy, the price of weaning to soon! Le Leache Rules!!!!!
I've got to start proofing before I hit the publish button!!!!!
1) everybodies blog is about
2) She didn't miss a day
3) Is that how you spell Le Leache?
Sounds like the entrepreneur(sp?) in Russell is finding it's outlet! Yes, that sounds like Russell -- making a buck on the cancer sticks! And keep posting those Otis pictures, all of us love them (and him).
Gotta call you guys! Thanks for keeping us posted.
You know we're in agreement here about the Otis pictures. Remember, if he ever gets too much for you, he has a home here!!! And Dad, Isabel was asking about Seamus this morning. I'm sure she'd love to see a shot of him.
Post a Comment