It wasn't a hard choice. We could either have high speed internet or cable. We chose the high speed. That means no cable. Russell and I were just saying - we don't even miss it (okay, maybe I miss Food Network a little, just a little). Anyway, I have been totally reminding myself of Dad. We love PBS! I even watch Mystery on Sunday nights - I'm hooked. Russell loves Antiques Roadshow...
I love talking to people about music. I don't know if it is like this for everyone but I have a specific time or conversation or a memory for almost every song I know. I am listening to Jack Johnson and I was talking to Zach and Bride about a certain song of his and now every time I hear it, I think about that. It was a midnight trip to Walmart. I don' t get people who aren't into music. How could you not get into something that can make you feel happy or sad or mad or
anything in just a few seconds?
Anyway, kind of funny. When I was little, my Mom used to put sponge rollers (for a while it was sponge roller, singular) in my hair at nighttime and when I would get up in the morning and take out the curler my Dad used to say "pretty girl." You know, can't you hear him? So, I have some sponge rollers and I have been wanting to try them out again but I have been too embarrassed for Russell to see me with my head all in rollers (I'm only 22). Since Russell isn't here, I tried it out. I looked like the mom on That 70's Show. Not cute...
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Where's the picture???
PBS rocks. Catch American Experience. Totally awesome series for nerds.
i know which song you speak of. i miss midnight candy runs. and you. this blog is sad.
<3
The Brits called the French "frogs" because they used to eat frogs all the time. Just like the French called the Brits "rosbifs" (roast beefs). Kind of like Idahoans call Utahans "carrot snappers" or "Utards" or "Jowly McJowlyJowls" I guess.
Found this on the net from England.
And don't forget NOVA, this week was about string theory, the upgrade theory for Einstein's relativity concerning space and time. Excellant! And there's also the New Yankee Workshop with Norm Abrams (I got his autograph at Woodworkers Emporium, it was mobbed) and This Old House.
I'll bet you're cute in rollers!
you are cracking me up! Yeah...were's the picture of your curly hair?
Post a Comment