Monday, July 10, 2006


So, Russell left early on Sunday morning for Oregon. They were expecting some lightning storms and they wanted guys up there just in case. He's in Oregon now but there are no fires. I talked to him today. He said that the storm has blown through but it is so dry that they are going to keep them there for a while.

Otis is a little sad. He follows me around everywhere. He sits in the bathtub when I get ready in the mornings. I think it's a bit cooler in there for him, too. Otis is going to the vet on Wednesday. He is still scratching. Over the phone they said that it sounds like he has allergies. We'll have to see what they can do for him...

Stace sent me an e-mail with some pictures of Isabel. I thought this one was so cute. Doesn't she look big all of a sudden?

4 comments:

Amber said...

otis looks so sad in that picture. He will be way happy when Russell gets home!

Patti said...

That Otis/bathtub picture needs to be entered in some contest!

Stacy said...

Hi Caity! That's cool about Russell's job. Up to how long do they think he'll be gone? Is there a max time---or just whenever the job is done? I'm not sure how that all works. Glad to hear Otis is getting checked out--I saw how he was suffering before. Isabel is still talking about him like crazy. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Stacy said...

By the way, who is "you know who i am"?