
Aunt Debbie and Uncle Doug surprised me yesterday. They were in Boise and we went out to eat for dinner. I took them downtown and we walked around and looked for a place to eat. It was fun. I was really bummed that I didn't bring my camera with me for a people picture.
I talked to Russ tonight. He was supposed to be headed toward Montana but they sent them back to Oregon. He has been chasing a bunch of little fires that are popping up because of the lighting. He says it's better than sitting around.
So, I finally finished the curtain for our sliding glass door. I think it looks a little too much like a circus tent but it's done and it is better than the stupid blinds we had up there. I was going to make curtains for the kitchen next but I changed my mind. I am making a new duvet cover for my bed. I am leaning toward brown. I'll have to see what they have at the fabric store...



4 comments:
I really like your curtain. It looks cute, not circus-like at all. Good job.
I definitely love your curtain! And the pictures of the flowers are BEAUTIFUL.
The curtain looks great. You should take some of the pictures that you've taken (like the flowers) and blow them up and frame them for your walls. (Or not. But they are really pretty.)
you are so hardcore. those curtains look awesome. im gonna go have myself a pot pie. i wish soo badly you were here. i miss you more than i miss Christmas music. (and ive been deprived from that for 8 months)
Post a Comment