
Today I hung a clothesline. They have a couple coin washer and dryers here at our apartment but it takes about 4 rounds in the dryer to get a small load dry. This morning I washed my sheets and hung them up to dry - I just made my bed and my whole room smells so good now. Don't clean sheets feel so good anyway?
I gave blood this afternoon for a kid in the ward's Eagle Scout project. I hadn't ever given blood before. They had to put ice packs on me twice. I got really lightheaded. It wasn't too bad though. Some one could have warned me about how huge that needle is... Is it weird that I am proud when they take my blood pressure and tell me how good it is?
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haven't seen a closeline for a long time but we used to hang the sheets out in the winter and they would freeze. But they smelled so fresh after being out in the fresh air.
You are really Suzie Homemaker !!!
Lu Ya!
Anie & Gramps
That is so funny about giving blood & the needle! It reminded me of Candace.
That's why I NEVER give blood. Just can't do it!
When we lived in the California house, I hung the wash out ALL the time. There is NOTHING that compares to the 'fresh air' smell. You brought back some great memories.
And btw, you're a hero now. Even though you got lightheaded, you gave the gift of life. Good for you.
Post a Comment