



I am taking Kelly's advice and I am ordering prints of these flower pictures for my wall behind my new couch. These are the four that I picked out. I know Martha says that odd numbers are more pleasing when it comes to arrangements and everything but it was hard to get the same lighting in all the pictures. Anyway, I could get 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10. I am leaning toward 5x7. What do you think?
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you going to matte them? I would do 8 X 10 whether you do or not. The bigger the better.
You want someting big & substantial since it's going above a couch, which is big. Kelly's right: Matting an 8 x 10 would be better. I'd even order bigger than an 8 x10 if you could.
I'm sure it'll look really good. Good idea!
i agree on the size-and martha is right about the odd numbers but maybe if you put them together like a box just space em out they could look really pretty.
Post a Comment