Saturday, August 19, 2006


Russell and I went couch shopping today and I think this is the one we both like the best. So, what do you think? I need some feedback.

7 comments:

Amber said...

I love it! Hopefully Otis won't like it that much though. You never know what he does when you are both gone!

Patti said...

I love the shape of it!

Robin said...

It looks Otis-proof to me. Is it comfortable to sit in? I love the style.

Stacy said...

You are making the right choice with leather. You know we have leather---I resisted for a few years and now, I would never go back--at least until my kids are out of the house, but wait, then they'll be bringing back their kids to visit---so I guess I'm sticking with leather for life.

Stacy said...

Oh, and my boss had two dogs and she said that they didn't scratch her leather sofa and they were on them all the time. So hopefully you'll have the same luck.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I love it! (We recently went to leather too. It's great.)

Bride said...

its pretty i like it