Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I talked to Russ this afternoon - he heard a rumor that they might be headed to Texas. Yes, Texas. Hopefully he'll know more about it after dinner tonight. We'll see.

Anyway, I've just been hanging out. School starts next week and I'm pretty excited about it. My teacher sent the class an e-mail already so we can get a head start on the week's assignments. I'm glad, now I'll have something to occupy my time while Russ is gone.

This is embarrassing and hard for me to admit but I have gotten sucked into the gem that is "So You Think You Can Dance." I just remembered that it's on tonight and I think it is the finale. Anyway, there is this hilarious Moromon guy - you'll know which one he is right away - he's a swing dancer...

6 comments:

Bride said...

im gonna try and watch it. just cause i miss you. i start school soon too wootie woot!

Stacy said...

I can't wait to hear all about school. Makes me think about when I was at UNLV--which was one really fun part about my job before. Let us know what classes you're taking and how it goes!

Amber said...

That picture of Otis is so funny! Tanner & Carson just laughed.
They always ask to look at the pictures of Otis on your blog. I guess we kind of miss him being around!

Heather said...

Does Russell ever stay home? Stinks for you...probably pretty exciting for him.

Robin said...

Who is that bald-headed guy? Good thing you have pictures since he's rarely there in person! Glad you'll have school to fill your time. And, of course, there's always Otis - the drinker. Miss you!

Patti said...

I miss Russ.