
I thought all the kids would get a kick out of these pictures. Bad Otis. He started chewing stuff up right after we ordered our new couch. In an attempt to distract him from the giant leather chew toy (that got here this morning) I bought him a new toy and a rawhide. I gave him the bone and snapped a couple pictures and went in the kitchen to do my homework. By the time I realized that Otis had been in the other room alone for a suspicious length of time, he managed to eat the entire thing.
I discovered something today - if you wear your running shoes while you are cleaning up - it makes you go faster.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love these pictures of Otis. I'll have to show Isabel in the morning (she's already in bed for the night). I also like your tip about cleaning shoes---I think you're right.
As Wil Ferrell would say, he's ginormous!
Otis looks great, but I really love your curtain in the background! Nice job, girl!
Those pictures are great of Otis! The boys are going to love them too!
Post a Comment