
So, I've told you guys about my awesome knife before. If you don't have a nice knife for chopping - you have no idea what you are missing out on. Russell bought me this knife at Target and it was $40. They have the same knife at Williams Sonoma for $90! I swear - I just checked it out now. Last week I bought the sharpening steel to keep it sharp and it was $20. Totally worth it. Chopping vegetables or whatever is so much faster with a good knife. I can chop an onion into tiny pieces and be done before my eyes even start to water. I am recommending that you all go out and buy one and no I don't work for this company.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh Caity, I'm so glad you reminded me about this knife---because I do want to go buy it. What is the name of the brand? It doesn't say in the blog posting---and I just want to make sure I get the right one. :)
NERD ALERT!!
...i love you.
Well, maybe you should work for them. Someday you'll really be endorsing cookware and cutlery when you get your own Food Network show. Show name suggestion: "Restaurant Quality."
No, seriously. What's the name of that knife?
This is the J.A. Henckels International 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife.
Henckel makes the BEST knives. And they really ARE at Williams Sonoma!
I DID NOT LEAVE THAT LAST COMMENT. this frightens me.
That knife comment came from me. Bridie, you're signed in with your password on Dad's laptop . . . I didn't know! Sorry about that. I'm pretty sure everyone knows you don't care about a nice German knife.
Post a Comment